FARMOVS International Logistics and Sample Handling Services
International logistics and sample handling without limitations
We are favourably equipped to manage import or export services to and from South Africa. The FARMOVS sample logistics coordinators are experienced and are IATA certified. We use our on-site ISO accredited clinical laboratory, GLP certified bioanalytical laboratory and state of the art pharmacy to our advantage to import, receive, handle, store, and export items on behalf of our clients. These items can include samples and other clinical trial supplies.
The FARMOVS international logistics and sample handling services include:
• Import/export management of clinical trial supplies (e.g., PK collection kits and intellectual property and PK sample storage)
• Pre-arrival customs clearance
• In-transit temperature monitoring with TempTales®
• Validated REES Scientific for on-site storage
• -20 °C / -80 °C storage capacity
• Our on-site ISO accredited clinical laboratory, GLP certified bioanalytical laboratory and our clinical trial wards are less than 50 m apart, making on-site sample collection quick and effortless.
• Once samples are collected, transport from the clinic to the laboratory takes less than three minutes, while samples are safeguarded in thermo-isolated trolleys
• We use World Courier®